We list a summary of our terms and conditions of our services.
Instead for what you pay in advance, we will host your website on one or more of our servers, this applies to streaming services, resellers, vps, and others. As long as you respect the terms and conditions established on this page, and in any other agreement that is related to the services that we may provide to you. We will provide the services according to the specifications indicated for the hosting package you choose during the registration process. For clarity, on this page, the term "services" refers to the web hosting and other services that we will provide to you and, if you are an affiliate, the services that we provide to you in connection with that program. The term "Capasiete.com" or "us" or "Capasiete" refers to Capasiete.com
We will set up your account after payment has been received. We or our payment processors will verify the information in the event that possible fraud is detected or suspected. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address that is not related to the domain you are registering. If at any time an abuse is detected at that address, we will contact you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address and your personal information is up to date. We are not responsible for incorrect information on your domain or for incorrect domain registration. If you need to change the whois information for your domain simply contact a support representative via ticket. Providing false information of any kind will consist of an immediate cancellation of your account. Dedicated hosting orders or high-risk transactions may delay the activation process and may require a photo ID and possibly include a copy of your credit card. If you do not include this information, your order will be rejected. Payments made by PayPal do not need to be verified. We reserve the right of admission of any client.
For us who host your website, it is necessary for you to upload your content to our servers. By doing so, you will create one or more copies of your content on our system. By purchasing our hosting services, you acknowledge that these copies are being made, and you give us permission (license) to keep these copies and make them available to Internet users. You are solely responsible for providing all content and other data that make up your website. Please note that even though you upload a copy of your content to our servers, a backup copy of your content, databases and other Internet files should always be kept, as in effect from time to time, so you You can re-upload your files in case of any technical problems, such as server problems, technical or system-related problems, loss of that content from our servers, etc.
At any time or circumstance in which you as our client lose your access data to our services, you must take into account the following for their recovery
- The agent in charge will request information required to verify that you are the authentic owner of the requested data. If necessary, a scanned image of your identification document, card with which the payment was made or PayPal transaction number of said purchase will be requested.
If you do not meet the sufficient requirements to confirm your identity, we cannot and are not responsible for sending information of any kind. This as a strict measure for the security of our clients' information.
All transactions with third party providers are the responsibility between the user and the provider (understand third party provider). Capasiete.com is not responsible for any transaction made with third-party providers.
Requesting more than one dedicated IP may be subject to justification. These practices are policies of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to accept or deny any dedicated IP request if we consider the justification to be invalid.
We will do our best to maintain backup copies. However, as with any data storage system, backups can fail. Capasiete.com is not responsible for any type of loss of customer information and that there are no backup copies of this. We encourage you to make your own backups on a regular basis or subscribe to our daily backup service. Because the services allow users to electronically transmit or upload content directly to the user's website, the user will be fully responsible for uploading all content to the user's website and supplementing, modifying and updating the user's website, including all backups.
- Capasiete.com will not be responsible for any damage caused by user content, the user website or any other damage or malfunction or service interruptions caused by failures in the User Content or any aspect of the user website.
- The User is solely responsible for making backup copies of the user's website and user content.
- Capasiete.com does not maintain backup copies of any user content or material, including without limitation, any user of websites, databases, web files, or email or other user data or information, or any other content or materials. Capasiete.com cannot guarantee that the content of a website will never be deleted or damaged, or that a backup copy of a website will always be available.
- Users should keep updated copies on their local computer and Capasiete.com strongly suggests that users regularly make additional copies (CDs, DVDs or external disks) to guarantee the availability of said files, contents or materials in case of any failure. It is not allowed to save backup copies in your account with us. If you generate a backup copy, you must keep it in a safe place and delete it from your cPanel account with us. If you do not keep these copies in a safe place and the server has a fault these files will be lost. If we detect multiple backups in your cPanel they can be removed without prior notice.
Unacceptable Use / Illegal Activity Capasiete.com strives to maintain a high level of service, and many customers depend on our high quality standards. Therefore, we will not provide services to those who are using our services to:
- Hacking, which includes, for example, penetrating or trying to access, without authorization, another computer or network. Port scanning, stealth scans and credit card fraud "phishing" techniques are also prohibited.
- Hosting of files or other data that infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Files on our server or links "links" to any content that infringes another's right to publicity or privacy.
- The dissemination of expressions of hatred, race, religion or any other content that is obscene, abuse, which could be considered libelous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storage or distribution of child pornography. If such content is found on our servers, we will immediately notify the relevant authorities and if the authorities require it, we may provide user information.
- Hosting of large amounts of data that are not specifically linked ("linked") to your hosting account. Capasiete.com encourages users looking for file storage and backup solutions to seek out other services that specialize in this. Any files in your account with us must be for the exclusive use of your website. Files other than for the development of your website are not allowed.
- Hosting of any material that, in our judgment, could be considered adult content, threatening, illegal, or that violates our terms of service in any way.
- TOP sites
- IRC Scripts / Bots. Sites that require Chat services are not allowed.
- Sites focused on Hackers. Pirated software or warez content. This includes any issue related to attempting to access sites or places without the authorization of the other party, computer or network.
- IP Scanners, Brutceforce Programs / Scripts / Null Applications
- HYIP Sites / Deposits /
- Image Hosting Applications
- AutoSurf / PTC / PTS / PPC
- Download sites. Script or file download pages similar to Rapidshare. Data storage or distribution of pornographic material. This includes sites that link to an adult page. In addition, our services cannot be used to propagate, distribute, host, process or store any obscene, satanic, racist or offensive information or material.
- Our shared hosting services cannot be used as backup services. All information and / or content in your account must be directly related to your website and must be able to be charged. Storing RAR, Zip, MP3, videos, documents, installers or backup is prohibited in shared hosting. You cannot offer download links to your users on our shared hosting. If you want these options you must use a Cloud or Dedicated server.
- Investment Sites (Forex Examples / Pyramid Sites)
- Betting and lotteries
- Sites with illegal adult content / Pornography
- Sites with content of drugs and or illegal substances.
- Sites that promote content of offensive / racism / illegal activities
- Script Tell A Friend
- In our hosting services it is not allowed to host proxy pages.
- IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, pirated / Warez software, image, filedump, mirror, or banner services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or banner commercial ad rotation), affiliate servers, topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), Escrow, High Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, Investment sites (FOREX, egold exchange), the sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of corresponding permission (s), auto surf, lotteries, any page related to hackers, illegal activities, IP scanners, brute force programs, bombers and spam mail Scripts. Forums and / or websites that distribute or link to warez content are prohibited. Any material that does not comply with the laws of the United States of America is prohibited.
- Offering video and / or audio streaming or downloads, MP3 files, Games, and shareware is also not allowed on any of our servers. Using a shared account as a backup storage device is not allowed.
- A user may not resell the services of domains, hosting, email accounts among others in a shared plan. To resell hosting services you will need to purchase a reseller plan.
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending unsolicited email, sending email in bulk is considered spam. The "safe lists" and "double opt-in" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends Spam will have their account canceled with or without prior notice. Websites advertised through SPAM (Spamvertised) cannot be hosted on our servers. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or usenet / newsgroups. No organization or entity listed in ROKSO can be hosted on our servers. Capasiete.com reserves the right to demand changes or disable any website, account, database, or other component that does not comply with its established policies, or to make any modification in case of emergency at its sole discretion. Capasiete.com reserves the right to charge the owner of the account used to send any unsolicited email a cleaning damage fee if necessary. This cleaning cost is at the sole discretion of Capasiete.com
Capasiete.com provides Users with bandwidth, disk space and other resources, such as email, mysql databases, and / or file transfer protocol ("FTP") represents the amount of that is defined in Capasiete.com that describes the package of services purchased at the time of purchase. In some cases, Capasiete.com cannot set a specific amount of bandwidth, disk space and other resources, and they refer to it as an "unlimited" one. In all cases, the Services are intended for normal use only, and any other activity that results in excessive use that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Capasiete.com reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or eliminate user accounts whose use of disk space, bandwidth or the results of other resources or presents the risk of degradation of service to other clients, regardless of the amount of disk space, bandwidth or other resources included in the user's plan. The User accepts that the use may not exceed the amounts set by Capasiete.com for the acquisition of services (the "agreed use") and is, furthermore, subject to the normal use guidelines established by Capasiete.com. These assignments have been optimized and dedicated to serving the Contents and active user of email services related only to the web, user of a hosting account (s) with Capasiete.com.
Hosting is the space intended for normal use only, and is limited to web files, active email and the content of hosted websites, not for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data ). Additional hosting space cannot be used as remote storage for electronic files, email or FTP. You are responsible for deleting files, emails, or other data that do not meet these requirements, and for adhering to any usage requirements or limits assigned to your account (s). Failure to do so may result in the removal and deletion of such materials (including, without limitation, files and emails), and / or in the interruption of your services or your account, the actions we will take will be without prior notice. Capasiete.com will be able to control the use of the user's bandwidth, disk usage and other resources. Capasiete.com at its sole discretion, will have the right to take any corrective measures in case of use of the user's bandwidth, disk use or other resources that exceed the estimated use or the normal use established for the shared hosting accounts. Such corrective action may include evaluation of new charges, disconnection or interruption of any and all services, removal or deletion of the user's website, user content, user's email and email services and / or other materials and services or the termination of the user's account and of this Agreement, the actions that may be taken will be decided by Capasiete.com
Unlimited domains refers to subdomains, parked domains, and domain extension. In all cases (even those described as "unlimited"), the Services are intended for normal use only, and any other activity that results in excessive use that is inconsistent with normal usage patterns is strictly prohibited. Capasiete.com reserves the right to suspend, interrupt or eliminate user accounts whose use of unlimited subdomains, parked domains and included add-ons do not comply with the terms and conditions and / or degrade the service of other users, regardless of the amount of domains in the user's plan. The User accepts that the use may not exceed the amounts set by Capasiete.com for the acquisition of services (the "agreed use") and is, furthermore, subject to the normal use guidelines established by Capasiete.com. All add-on domains must be registered by the person who owns the plan. A user will not be able to resell domains and create internet pages to other users in our shared hosting plans.
The user will not be able to: Use 25% or more of the system resources for more than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems, including:
- CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run autonomously, server-side surveillance processes at any time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as ircd.
- Run any type of siper or indexer (including Google Cash / ADSPY) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interacts with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat).
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in file-sharing / peer-to-peer activities
- Run any game server like Counter-Strike, battlefield1942, etc.
- Execute cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes - When using the PHP include funtion to include a local file, include the local file instead of the address.
The use of inodes is to allow the maximum use of files in your hosting account, the excess of this value may cause suspension of the service
The use of your account must be reasonable and cannot affect other users. Shared hosting services host many users on the same server. If we understand that you are overloading the resources (not limited) of CPU, Memory, Network, Traffic and Space, we will proceed to limit your resources and / or suspend your account until you follow our instructions on the changes you must make. This will help all users to be receiving a quality service. Various violations of our terms could lead to a termination of your account.
We will do our best to provide the services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as you have paid. Sometimes, however, for various reasons, the services may not be available to you. You must recognize that due to the nature of web hosting technology, occasional service failures cannot be avoided. Sometimes there is equipment malfunction. At other times, periodic maintenance or repair procedures. However, other times, there are causes beyond our control, such as blackouts, interruption or failure of telecommunications or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network traffic and other events. We are not committed to providing you with uninterrupted service.
As we explain in this paragraph, we offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee on all shared hosting plans. Upon termination of your account, you can request a refund within 30 days, excluding setup fees charged when you signed up, and excluding domain registration fees. (Even if you received your domain for free through one of our promotion plans).
If you do not comply with the terms and conditions described here and your account is canceled for any use that Capasiete considers illegal, the money paid will not be returned.
Our money-back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers or cloud hosting.
Money will not be returned for added services such as (but not limited to) added services, SEO, guaranteed support, etc. These are services offered by Capasiete.com as extra options.
Capasiete.com also reserves the right to cancel your account 72 hours in advance after an event occurs where there is adequate evidence that a customer was exceptionally rude or vulgar to any of our staff.
Capasiete.com has the right to delete customer accounts prone to fraud when they have requested a free service.
On dedicated servers, vps, licenses, SSL certificate and domains, no refund will be applied once the service has been delivered.
Any free service of hosting, streaming, resellers, vps, etc. will be a maximum of 2 days.
The payment methods with those exposed in your customer area, and are limited by country and currency.
Payments in Bolívares Fuertes are processed in 48 hours on business days, 72 hours on non-business days, once the proof of payment is received.
Collections department works Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Renewal invoices will be generated 7 days before expiration.
4 notifications will be sent for the payment of your invoices before expiration.
Any service will be suspended the day after expiration if or if the invoice is not paid.
Any service is removed 7 days after the expiration date.
10 days after expiration we can restore any hosting account at no additional cost.
The cost of restoration will be 6 monthly installments of the hosting plan that you had previously, and you must hire a hosting plan for a semester or a year. If the client does not want to contract a service with capaiete.com and wants the backup, he must pay 18 monthly installments of the hosting plan he had
The amount you pay for a service if it is in bolivars can change at any time, it will depend on the exchange rate, if you pay in another currency it may not change after the purchase. But we reserve the right to change the prices listed on capaiete.com, and the right to increase or decrease the amount of resources provided to the plans at any time.
Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first time accounts * or new customers * and cannot be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have registered using a particular domain, you cannot give up that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found to be in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our sales department and the corresponding invoices will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in account suspension or termination. Coupons or discounts are only valid for the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
Capasiete.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision of this policy at any time without prior notice.